Required to join a luxury property developer in Muscat.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of property portfolios
Responsibilities will include
– Building good relationships with potential customers in order to determine their property needs, follow up on a regular basis by gathering all necessary information and offer matching properties .
– Identify and work with introducers, agents, wealth managers and other influential accelerators of channel to sales.
– Following up on collections of monies over periodic time frames for all closed sales .
– Add value to strategy by offering continuous market feedback that provides innovation in tactics and activities.
– Growing a contact base with influencers both locally, but also regionally.
– Own and manage 1-2 Broker relationships
– Conduct face to face presentations, assembling property portfolios in order to meet agreed sales targets .
– Address all existing customer needs in a professional manner providing a high level of customer satisfaction
Applicants should have a
– Bachelors degree in a business related field.
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in Real Estate/Property or a similar project in Oman/region.
– Technical knowledge about the sector not essential, but highly technical sales experience required.
– Deep knowledge and experience with HNWIs across region and Oman.
– Well networked into HNWIs, associated networks and wealth management companies.
– High energy and ambition to succeed.
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address’s all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction – build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration