SENIOR Rotating Equipment ENGINEER
• Minimum 15 years’ Experience.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering from accredited University.
• Working experience in an oil and gas company and familiar with Pre- FEED, FEED and EPC phases of project.
• Sound working knowledge in Rotating equipment.
• Most of the experience must be with well known & reputable Engineering Consultant and preferably with some work experience in operating companies.
• He should be familiar with N. American codes.
• He should be able to review & approve single line diagrams, short circuit & load flow calculation, data Sheets, electrical Drawings and Documents with respect to electrical performance and specifications.
• Participates in start-up and technical service field assignments as required
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (Access, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications, Windows/ NT Operating Systems, Adobe Professional Suite, Database usage.
• Multi Discipline Support
- Job Location
- Basra, Iraq
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Mechanical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 15 Max: 20