We have a contractual opportunity for you with us at NES Global talent for a multibillion dollar project in QATAR with a national based Operator.
Provide complete project management services for all capital projects assigned to him and covering all aspects of projects from inspection to commissioning and handover. Ensure projects are completed on time, with in the budget in a safe manner and in accordance with project requirements, specifications and standards.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for leading and coordinating project teams formed to provide complete project management services to execute assigned projects.
• Prepare and implement project execution and QHSE plans for all assigned projects.
• Participate and monitor planning, cost control, budgeting, contract administration, progress reporting, change management and gate approval activities.
• Coordinate and support Tender Evaluation Committee by identifying and assessing capability, resources and strengths of Contractors and Vendors, evaluating of technical bids and taking part in Tender Evaluation Committee meetings, reporting to and attending Tender Committee meetings in support of clarifications as requested.
BSc in an engineering discipline from a recognised university, higher degree would be an advantage.
• Membership in a recognised professional engineering/project management association/institution will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 12 years’ experience in engineering and project management, with excellent experience working on high raise building and complex building projects with mega structure.
• Experienced in engineering coordination with various discipline engineers during feasibility and concept optimization studies, FEEB and EPIC.
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what’s needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we’re incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.