Adept tech is an expert company in the field of CCTV security systems integrations, structured cabling, Access control and other ELV sectors, based in Doha, Qatar. Currently, we have one job vacancy for a “Senior Pre-Sales Engineer”.
Candidates need to have the following expertise and qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, business or equivalent.
– At least 7+ years of technical pre sales experience in ELV systems including CCTV security field.
– Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, professional in appearance and attitude and the ability to listen, comprehend, communicate effectively and solve problems.
– Self-motivation, being results oriented, ability to thrive in a business environment, team Player attitude.
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
– Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
– Fluent communication skill in English – both written and spoken, Arabic is a plus.
– Good knowledge of the relevant market in Qatar.
– Having expertise in ELV products such as IP CCTV security cameras, IT or telecom.
Key Job responsibilities and duties:
– Searching for new clients and developing long-term relationships with them through managing and interpreting their requirements.
– Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
– Create and lead technical presentations with client technology teams to educate them on adept tech product and services.
– Gathers, analyses and evaluates customer information to efficiently handle inquiries and complaints
– Handles and resolves customer complaints; analyzes customer needs and offers and implements adapted solutions (this may include any aspect of field support).
– Receives and incorporates customer feedback to improve business performance
– Calculating client quotations, administering client accounts and documenting their technical environment.
– Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services;
– Analyzing costs and sales;
– Preparing reports for management on a regularly basis;
– Develop sales and marketing actions including target and action set.
– Ensuring that sales targets are met and coordinating sales projects.
– Prepare and take ownership of the annual business plan and budget.
– Collect market data regarding customers, projects and competitors in order to ensure that the company is updated on the latest developments.
– Assist in securing payment from customers.
– Develop and maintain updated technical-commercial memos to be used on pre-sales, sales and post-sales.
– Product documentation management (datasheet, certificates)
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Security; Engineering; Technical/Maintenance
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level: