As a Senior Out-Door Sales Consultant you will be responsible to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s related services.
Reports to: Sales Manager
• Expertly market themselves with potential clients through acquiring a thorough knowledge about the targeted zones, supplies, demands and fair market values.
• Collect listings through frequent site visits in the assigned geographical territory and register them on Google Earth.
• Gain a detailed and systematic knowledge about the company’s real estate software & CRM.
• Contacting, establishing and building rapport with the landlords to obtain detailed inspection for their listings.
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective clients in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s services.
• Interact with Landlord and client to understand their requirements and the reason behind any possible transaction.
• Follow up with buyers and to be able to deliver a tailored sales process and to achieve targets.
• Makes telephone calls & in-person visits and presentations to existing & prospective customers.
• Develops clear and effective written offers for company customers.
• Arranging properties to display for prospective buyers.
• Coordinates with the fellow colleagues to support and advise them with their pipelines.
• Share a meeting calendar with the photographer and fellow colleagues.
• Data entry for collected units including images.
• Register data activities on the system.
• Attend weekly meetings with the managers to discuss weekly performance, leads, listings, timelines, and deadlines, including and note limited to future goals.
• Report daily activities including daily tasks and goals.
• Request signs to help boost the company’s brand awareness.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication, or relevant field.
• Must possess minimum 2 years’ experience in outdoor sales.
• Customer centric; Strong negotiation skills.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, committed and disciplined.
• Presentable, organized and good time management.
• Good English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills. French is a plus
• Organizational and time management abilities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Real Estate
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 24 Max: 28