1. Ensure timely processing of traffic fines in order to meet the Ministry of Interior payment deadline.
2. Ensure full recovery of all traffic fines from users before payment to the Ministry of Interior.
3. Address all the traffic fines enquiries from users/customers to the satisfaction of the customers and users.
4. Prepare the traffic fines file and upload into SAP.
5. Submit the Traffic fines report to Senior Officer, Vehicle Clearance.
6. Receive the updated traffic fines information from Senior Officer, Vehicle Clearance together with set target date for processing the file.
7. Send the traffic fine details to customers for confirmation and action to be taken.
8. Organize documentation required for traffic fines transfer and submit to Sr. Officer, Vehicle Clearance.
9. Maintain files for user confirmation documents & delivery notes.
10. Create users in the system based on the new confirmation received from customer.
11. Assign users to vehicles in the system based on the new confirmation from the customer.
• Educational Qualifications and Experience:
• Primary: Diploma in Administration or equivalent with 4 years of experience.
• Alternate: Pre degree/High School with 8 years of experience.
• Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic.
• Certification and Licensure: NA
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Finance and Investment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 23 Max: 32