– Assist the assigned section Assistant Manager – Manager in the day to day functioning of the section function of the SBU by executing specific and assigned roles and responsibilities.
– Monitor to ensure registration of new employees in PASI and carryout all related functions and entitlements on need basis as and when required.
– Coordinate with the respective user department and take necessary steps to solve various kinds of employee grievances and related employee relations issues.
– Provide required guidance and support to all subordinates and line managers with regards to new hires and their compensation positioning to ensure adherence to the company policy
– Assist Manager – Compensation & Benefits in the day to day functioning of the compensation & benefits function of the SBU by executing specific and assigned roles and responsibilities.
– Participate in designing compensation and benefit strategies and policies that support the business unit and human resources objectives, ensuring they are kept in line with market trends and are fair and consistent internally
– Participate to identify and analyze market compensation trends by conducting periodic compensation & benefits surveys to ensure existing compensation structure is competitive and complies with the labor laws and regulations
– Conduct monthly payroll reconciliation to ensure all discrepancies are identified and addressed in a timely manner
– Assist in the annual salary review process and the annual bonus process across all levels in the SBU and provide specific management advise to ensure effective administration of annual bonus and salary review process.
– Generate planned and ad hoc reports on compensation & benefits function as per the instructions received from superiors.
– Monitoring implementation of company’s human resource policies and procedures to ensure optimal productivity and effective functioning of the compensation & benefits section. Receive details of the staff who needs medical claim and coordinate with the Insurance section and PASI section in order to ensure that the concerned employee is fully benefitted with medical claim.
– Coordinate, monitor, maintain and follow up in order to ensure that all new employees gets their ID cards on time and for those whose ID cards
– Participate in Job analysis studies for evaluating the jobs for different positions in SBU-SG-Departments
– Preparing manpower plan for new projects and conducting manpower studies whenever required to assess the manpower requirements.
– Controlling the manpower budgets and monitoring on the vacancies that are to be filled by analyzing the RRFs raised by the SBU-SG-Departments
– Ensuring HRMS is constantly updated within the assigned section role and responsibilities.
– Day to day support to HR Management with the best available decision making alternatives.
– Support payroll runs thru out specified support team supervision.
– Support HR Help desk function and activities.
– May perform other HR generalist-administrative duties as assigned.
– Provide customer service level to internal Business Process owners.
Bachelor Degree in a related discipline preferably in Human Resource OR in Business Studies or in and related discipline with 04 years of relevant experience of a generalist profile in the HR department.
OR Two years College diploma in a related discipline with 06 years of relevant experience.
OR Specialised certificate / License in the related field with 10 years of WY / Aviation experience n similar function.
Proficiency in English (Spoken & Written)
Proficiency in MS Office
Man management skills
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman’s Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman’s national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.