Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
• Develops the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project elements, and monitors progress to meet schedule and budget requirements. Identifies and documents changes in scope.
• Coordinates the utilization of interdisciplinary technical personnel on the project with other Project Engineers. Coordinates the assignment of personnel from other technical support groups within the company.
• Assists the Project Manager in planning, directing, supervising, and controlling the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the project or study. Assists in determining the technical skills and staff hours required for successful completion of the project.
• Ensures client criteria and scope are met by all engineering disciplines. Expedites distribution of action items following discussions/meetings with the client and Project Manager.
• Prepares technical reports and documentation of activity for the client and project management.
• Obtains, analyzes, and circulates technical and contractual information to project disciplines.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
• Minimum 10 years of civil engineering working on large infrastructure projects.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and Arabic.
• Knowledge of industry practices and regulations are required.
• Must also possess a thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project.
• Commitment to safety and quality.
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.