Join us on our exciting journey! NANO HEALTH is a global healthcare advisor, providing guidance intelligence solutions that move the industry forward with insight to enable better health through the use of IT. ™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, NANO HEALTH offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Designing network infrastructure (physical and virtual) for the purpose of ensuring effective and efficient networking systems.
• Provide support to VMware product managers and developmental business units for escalation of trouble tickets or any vendor support that may be required.
• Monitoring network performance, usage and ensuring its optimal performance.
• Providing ongoing support for the company’s telecommunications system.
• Identifies, troubleshooting, diagnoses, and resolves network problems
• Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks
• Managing issues with ISPs, Equipment suppliers and network vendors
• Assist in preparation of IT solution presentations
• Manages and supports all aspects of network security. (Firewall, routers)
• Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet.
• Evaluating network architecture and hardware/software configurations for security vulnerabilities.
• Assisting application developers in creating secure systems and monitoring intranet, extranet, and internet systems for security threats.
• Designs security infrastructure (HW/SW, policies, procedures), performs vulnerability assessments, evaluates network infrastructure, conducts investigations and performs intrusion detection monitoring.
• Planning and maintaining Domain controller and File server.
• Managing and maintaining Email accounts and website.
• Supports administration of servers and managing backup for all systems.
• Provide technical support for all users if needed
• Planning, installing, integrating and troubleshooting VoIP system
• Planning, installing and troubleshooting analog telephone system (PBX).
• Supervise on server rooms Air-conditions, Electricity infrastructure, UPS and set plans for future.
• Bachelor degree ( Information technology scope)
• Experience with all aspects of the data center production environment including knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies, storage management, capacity planning, performance management, systems automation, facility management, asset management, problem management, change management, backup and recovery, archiving, business continuity planning, availability management, and the integration and co-existence of these technology categories..
• Fluency English Language.
• Detailed technical knowledge of vulnerability scanners, and operating system security.
• Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, anti-malware, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
• Background in responding to, mitigating, and remediating security attacks
• Experience with network technologies and with the system, security, and network monitoring tools.
• Understanding the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
• Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services) and of network/web related protocols.
• Problem-solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Job Location
- Nasr City, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5