About the company:
Our client has grown to become the world’s No. 1-ranked engineering design firm – delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum. We are looking for Site Civil / Structural Engineer to work in Saudi Arabia.
• Designs all mechanical systems including HVAC, plumbing & sewage and firefighting.
• Prepares all systems details such as schematics, calculations, schedules and connections.
• Manage and lead mechanical design activities
• Acts in an advisory capacity to the client and senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
• Coordinates for with other departments for all project stages including concept design, preliminary design, detail design and approval.
• Prepares full specifications and calculations for relevant authorities’ approvals.
• Follows-up with the updated requirements from departments for implementation.
• Participates in project discussions with departments
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Total of 17 years experience as mechanical design engineer with a reputable consultancy
• Western candidates preferred due to visa availability
• A proven record of technical and administrative ability in design management
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering