– Support in Developing Mechanical Integrity/ Quality Assurance for Piping.
-Review and provide input to mechanical piping engineering design packages for expense and capital projects.
-Review the comments on project’s packages related to mechanical piping during design basis scoping, project proposal and detailed design phases.
– Support Operations and maintenance during planned and emergency shutdown.
– Resolve emergency situations arising in Operations related to mechanical piping.
– Review and comments on updated applicable piping mechanical standards and manuals with agreed changes.
-Provide review and analyze specific key performance indicator on regular basis to identify and recommend improvements.
– Review and proposed recommendations for piping modifications.
-Participate in HSE Activities (such as plant walk through and emergency drills and related facility audits) as required.
– Assist operations and Maintenance in plant commissioning and start up activities (new Mechanical projects, expense packages and modifications packages etc.) related to Mechanical Engineering activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent.
Experience: Min 13 Years
- Acquainted with Saudi Aramco piping & support standard for Refining business.
- Familiar with ASME/API/ANSI codes related to piping
- Sound knowledge about piping layout design
- Hand on experience for piping design
- Capabilities to review detail design of piping isometric drawing
- Experience about refinery piping thickness calculation
- Hand on experience on Navisworks (Plant model review) or Piping Stress analysis (CAESER-II)
- Awareness about Material take-off
- Experience about piping metallurgy selection
Experience about preparation of piping design package and supports
- Job Location
- Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Oil and Gas
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 12 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- India; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma