My client is looking to hire a mid-level real estate Lawyer to take the lead on all matters related to property, lease, hotels, and ops
Join a Giga-developer in the heart of Saudi Arabia where sustainability, collaboration and economic development meet in this futuristic hub
* Lead the real estate legal division and work alongside senior lawyers and top management to develop the strategy for the unit
* Draft and review hotel management agreements, lease agreements, construction contracts, FIDIC contracts, development agreements, and operation agreements
* Develop the regulatory framework governing the master community in respect of real estate issues
Earn an attractive expat salary and live and work among a culturally diverse population. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest country in the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) and is the most dominant country in the region. With a population of nearly 33 million people and growing every year, it is a huge centre of industry, commerce and investment with a diverse economy.
Candidates who apply should meet all of the below requirements:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Law or related field
* 7-10 years post qualifying experience
* Recent experience must be in real estate, hospitality, asset management
INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION OFFERED
We are open to relocating candidates and offer an attractive salary package and relocation package to facilitate this.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.