- Analyzes, designs, builds and tests Java applications.
- Applies design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns for enterprise solutions.
- Follows department coding standards & writes well documented programs that perform effectively and efficiently.
- Helps determining how technology can be applied to meet the business needs.
Gathers and implements requirements, and tests their implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience of enterprise applications development with Java EE, Java SE.
- Strong experience using Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JSP/JSF, Servlets.
- Experience with CI tools, Maven, ANT.
Computer science or any equivalent
- Job Location:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma