• Help determine projects goals & objectives
• Analyze client’s needs , goals & safety requirements
• Provide creative, innovative and professional interior design solutions to meet a project’s functional and aesthetical requirements through a balance of creative flair and technical knowledge
• Allocate , organize a space to suit its function & Prepare market research and select relevant benchmarks according to the project’s brief and requirements
• Develop documents & specifications relative to interior spaces in compliance with applicable building and safety codes
• Create illustrations & renderings
• Present and defend the work internally and to the agency clients with strong and precise oral & visual skills using appropriate methods & tools (pictures, sketches, 3D renderings, technical drawings, etc.)
• Prepare working drawings and specifications for non-load bearing interior construction, materials finishes , space planning , furnishings , fixtures, and equipment’s
• Select and specify fixtures, furnishings , products, lighting solutions , materials , and colors.
• Consider materials, effects and costs, liaise with suppliers, arrange samples and prepare specifications.
• Monitor and manage construction and installation of design
• Collaborate with professional services and technical consultants
(mechanical, electrical and structural engineers, architects, audio-visual consultants).
• Report timescales & progress to the manager related to design finalization.
• Attend coordination meetings with regards to all design matters.
• Do coordination meetings with other consultants.
• Prepare and administer quotations and contract documents & Discuss price quotations for designs using standard pricing
schemes and including options for using different materials with projects department.
• Review and evaluate design solutions during implementation
• Purchase products and fixtures
• Design and manage fabrication of custom furnishing and interior details
• Follow up and Coordinate between factory and project Manager. Engineer, subcontractor and the client representative at all the steps of the project from initiation step till handing over including monitoring and following up any expected variations to insure that the design had been followed by all parties.
• Provide a weekly report to the Director of Operations for the projects assigned
and design issues and changes.
• Follow up with client to ensure payments are released up on contract terms
• Project closure with client & administration
• This position requires creativity & artistic talent, good organizational, time management and communications skills and a committed individual who is able to translate their design experience and ideas in response to the challenges of this large-scale development.
• Implementation of enterprise architecture
• Risk management & Quality assurance
• Standards for operation
• Writing reports.
• Should have managerial skills to manage projects team
• Should be an effective leader.
• Should have knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D max and V Ray software.
• Candidate should be experienced in designing commercial Offices, restaurants, retail outlets & spa’s.etc
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma