– Provide professional coaching and advice to internal customers in order to ensure that HR policies are properly implemented
– Develop strong working internal relationships, acknowledge good performance and behavior and ensure proper investigation on issues and conflicts
– Contribute to the development / implementation of projects in order to support the ongoing development of HR provision and standards, and monitor the output as per setKPIs
– Liaise with line managers to ensure a full understanding of their requirements and preferences, interview and select eligible applicants as per the set company policy
The Human Resource Specialist is responsible for providing a professional HR service within general policies and professional standards in order to support the effective provision of high quality HR services across the business .
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
– 2-3 years of experience in a similar field
– Fluency in English
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Developing and MotivatingOthers
– Communication Skills
– Cultural Awareness
– Customer Focus
– Relationship Building
– Decision Making
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.