– Graphic designer will work as part of an interdisciplinary team managing multiple design projects under minimal supervision.
– Graphic designers work with the client to define project requirements and provide advice on best processes and procedures for optimal visual presentation.
– Graphic designers are expected to develop and maintain their skills commensurate with industry-wide best practices.
– Client’s visual products are designed for conveyance via mobile devices, web, and print. Graphic designers are responsible for a wide-range of routine-to-complex projects such as: charts and graphs, flow diagrams, infographics, presentation visuals, illustrations, publication design, cover designs, brochures, posters, logos, and exhibit design.
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or fine arts with a strong emphasis on graphic design, and with a GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
– In depth knowledge of Adobe creative tools (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, etc.) is required.
– Familiarity with digital conveyance, and a comprehensive knowledge of graphic design principles and production methods are also needed.
– Only Saudi Nationals will be considered for this role
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering. From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.