· Ensure that the site has the machinery, components and supplies needed to efficiently and safely operate. They review any engineering changes that impact material or supplier, to adjust stocks accordingly.
· Choose the appropriate suppliers to purchase from. And do extensive industry research, meet with salespeople and compares their equipment and prices.
· Negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required equipment. Then award contracts to the vendors, and continue to administer these contracts throughout the relationship.
· Issue purchase orders according to the procurement plan and material requests
· Manage supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness.
· Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
· Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements
· Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions
· Work on material submittals in case it wasn’t available in the vendor list
· Qualification: Electrical Engineering Bachelor degree
· Related Field Experience: 4-6 years relevant experience
· Related Position Experience: 1 year experience
- Job Location
- Maadi, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Electrical Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 6
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma