We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution.
- Setting a clear mission and deploying strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25
Business And Information Technologies