This role is a high-level leader in the organization and is responsible for driving revenues, Profits, People Development (Team Members) and, above all; Client satisfaction. Achieving desired results. Therefore, the right candidate will place a high priority on coaching and development of others.
They must be able to analyze and diagnose complicated situations. This role is responsible for driving the organizational strategic vision. The senior Consultant must be able to set clear goals while establishing criteria for decision-making and direct change while maintaining operating effectiveness.
He/She must also be able to understand and convey to their teams the organization’s vision, goals, and strategies and dissect community issues relevant to the business. A passion for Client service, innovation, product quality and perfection is a pre-requisite for this role. The senior consultant must have an understanding of diverse and international cuisine and F&B brand concepts, demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. Demonstrated ability to communicate supportive program details (presentation, analysis) to present a persuasive argument or to effectively negotiate a position.
Strategic and Policy Advisory Support:
• Provide strategic and policy advisory support to advance the organization contribution to the Hospitality & Restaurant Sectors in Bahrain and KSA market
• Provide guidance to implement organization’s Strategic Plan at a regional and country level through the global advisory and implementation services platform;
• Support the development and application of cutting-edge tools and analytics to provide integrated solutions to complex development challenges;
• Work in collaboration with the local bodies, government agencies and key stakeholders to position the organization’s consultancy services across the pre-defines demographics.
Expected Outputs and Deliverables:
• Develop proposed solutions to clients and prospects by articulating approach and strategy as it directly relates to meeting project and business objectives
• Drive soft-sales (up-selling opportunities) or articulate these opportunities to the appropriate channels
• Exceed expectations of the customer by providing a high-quality solutions and service, to create a mutually beneficial outcome
• Understand the intended audiences for the solution, purpose of engaging these audiences, and validate against objectives and success metrics
• Professional Services consulting with emphasis on business processes, organizational change management, training and user adoption.
• Develop training performance standards and manuals for all FOH and BOH operations.
• Able to provide HACCAP training to food operations.
• Communicate any updates of project status and elevate project concerns to Project Lead
• Provide future-looking solutions and recommendations based on forthcoming salesforce releases
• Identify internal and project process improvement opportunities
• Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with clients and consistently deliver high-quality services
• Owner Relations – Consultant must develop good franchisee/owner relations offering assistance as needed.
• Consultant is responsible for addressing concept, design and execution requests from clients.
• Consultant meets with New Development (ND) projects. ownership representatives during each project phase to set project expectations, determine project readiness, seek for opportunities.
• Proactively work with the mid-scale Development team and ownership prior to taking a deal.
• Responsible to make sure that all project execution milestones are monitored on a pro-active basis and that information is communicated with management team, Plan Review and Quality assurance.
• Effectively manage evaluate and track progress on all ongoing consulting activities, prepare written reports and/or summaries for management as needed.
• Bring forward recommendations on projects to achieve even greater results
• Improvement to and maintenance of Business Consulting Services processes and templates
• Participate in project closure and “lessons learned” debrief process
• Salesforce configuration or development or equivalent CRM experience
• Keep current on new technologies and concepts as they relate to salesforce and general application development
Key Performance Elements/Essential Functions:
• Actively liaises with clients on a regular basis ensuring all client projects are on schedule and per client agreements
• Understands Hospitality industry and stays informed of developments and concepts
• Creates an environment that aligns people and resources
• Drives the Five Key Results of Sales, Quality & excellence, Profits, Team Members, & Clients
• Prioritizes initiatives within the business.
• Attention to detail
• Represents the primary day to day interface with Culinaire & Beyond Corporate office
• Identifies and establishes financial priorities with, Managing Director or President, department managers and financial controller
• Selects test areas and oversees roll outs of new products & initiatives
• Implements standardized systems across the business
• Analyzes competition
• Has a strategic vision & can convert that vision into appropriate execution to achieve the desired result
• Understands laws/cultures of communities within the region
• Establishes staffing levels that leverage strength and diversity
• Manages capital expenditures
• Provides detailed management reports and recommendations for senior management
• Suggests new services when he / she believes they are identified
• Hospitality Focus with passion for excellence in execution at all levels
• Deep Industry knowledge Hospitality, F&B and Retail.
• Depth of high quality food knowledge
• Professionalism in all aspects of work and communication.
• Coaching & leading others
• Teamwork & collaboration
• Driving for results
• Relationship management
• Fostering open dialogue
• Continuous Improvement
• Championing change
• Strategic determination
• Attention to detail
Qualifications, (Senior Consultant)
• Fluent in English with other languages being an advantage
• Previous multi-unit (or multi-department) management experience
• Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent required; Master’s Degree highly preferred
• Experience in specialty food industry essential, with solid understanding of international cuisine
• Experience in new business development and opening new businesses essential
• Experience in over-seeing construction and operational layout
• Experience in developing restaurant concepts
• Has demonstrated the professional skill set to work cross functionally with highly effective outcomes
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent verbal/written skills; well-developed analytical skills
• Strong ability to plan, delegate and communicate
• Well organized and detail oriented; proven leadership skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Job Location
- Manama, Bahrain
- Company Industry
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Consulting Services
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 40 Max: 50