- Execute Corporate Audit projects based on the annual audit plan and the risk assessment.
- Assist the Audit Manager in the development of an audit approach and testing strategy for assigned audit projects to ensure all key business risks and controls are evaluated
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, prepares working papers, identifies and defines issues, reviews and analyzes evidence, documents processes and procedures, and documents issues and recommendations.
- Maintains the Company’s standard for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Manage the risk assessment process during the planning of each project to identify the high risk areas requiring testing
- Stays abreast of general business/economic developments and new professional announcements & standards to gain an understanding of their links and impact on the organization. Understands and applies technical standards.
- Maintains a positive, professional relationship with staff and management at all levels, including maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Coordinate with other Audit Division’s units and activities so that it effectively utilises its resources, manages its
- Provide a first level review and approval of working paper documentation to ensure the retained documentation supports the audit work performed by Internal Auditor
- Participate in the overall risk assessment process and development of the annual audit plan
- Demonstrates the ability to identify internal control weaknesses, non-compliance with organizational policies and/or laws and regulations, as well as opportunities to improve operational effectiveness.
- Develop effective and practical recommendations for audit findings.
- Prepare audit reports, ensuring audit objectives are met, conclusions are documented and supported, and recommendations are clear, concise, and practical.
- Perform follow-up procedures to determine whether recommendations have been implemented
- Pursue professional development opportunities including external and internal training and share information gained with co-workers.
- Prepares initial background, scope, findings, recommendations, and any corrective actions necessary and practice the ability to demonstrate them to the audit audiences both orally and in writing.
- Actively seeks knowledge of new, automated, or more efficient audit techniques to implement to increase departmental efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform any other tasks as directed by the Internal Audit Manager
- Prepare written reports, expressing opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the system or function under review, and presents findings to Audit Manager
- Report to Corporate Audit-audit manager on monthly basis on the related pending remediation plans
- Ensure that all agreed remediation plans are subsequently implemented.
- Perform follow-up procedures timely to determine whether agreed remediation action plans have been
Keep abreast with all the latest updates in the audit, risk management and fraud field and improve the abilities of the department abilities.
University degree from a recognized university.
Professional certification such as CPA/ ACCA/ CIA/ CRMA/ CFE would be a plus
Experience, Skills & Competencies
A minimum of 5 years of relevant Experience, retail sector is preferred, , Previous GCC experience is considered beneficial
- Risk Control and Governance
- Compliance & Regulatory Requirements
- Data/ Financial & Risk Analysis
- Audit Reporting
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills—ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate the implementation of corrective action.
- Quality Inspection
- Knowledge of Laws and Regulations
- Project management experience would be a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies