When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Our region encompasses diverse tax laws and is part of what makes a career in tax with Deloitte & Touche Middle East a truly stimulating experience. With many corporations operating across several borders, your knowledge of tax will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs. Your people skills will also be engaged as you form a close working relationship with clients, while your technical knowledge will be stretched as you develop expertise across the board in consulting, business, finance and law to craft commercially sound solutions. As you gain experience, you will do so with the full support of a firm that believes in helping you grow and providing you with the skills to succeed.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Outstanding value to markets and clients
• Commitment to each other
• Strength from cultural diversity
As QRM Senior Associate in the BPS team, the candidate will be responsible to manage all the assigned tasks of the quality and risk management function to ensure smooth and efficient processing of the QRM deliverables. Highly efficient, effective and challenge driven professional with powerful communication skills, risk-based thinking and ability to manage projects independently.
• Understanding of internal audit principles and methodology and conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with external auditors and different service lines. Being actively involved in the preparation and handling of annual ISO audit certification, practice reviews etc.
• Ensure execution of tasks or projects assigned without undue delays by organizing and leading discussions, following up, monitoring and reporting.
• Understand business needs and handle queries and exceptions effectively.
• Excellent people management skills, confidence and ability to build credibility are a must as there will be extensive communication with top leadership, management and team. Ability to resolve conflicts and disagreements in a constructive manner.
• Building risk awareness among staff by providing support and training within the company.
• Review of Internal Audit Reports and other reports prepared by the Associate and support where required.
• Reporting the performance of service lines to top management.
• Perform any other task as assigned by the Management.
• Drives adherence to all risk management and quality assurance tools.
• Superior accuracy and attention to detail, including the ability to self-check work.
• Ability to work in deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to rapidly learn and apply new methodologies, frameworks, and tools.
• Overall have thorough knowledge and broad experience in the specialization area and applies it effectively. Advises others in daily situations and requires guidance only in complex situations. Recognized as credible. Demonstrates behaviors at a higher skill level due to increased experience.
• Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Accounting, Finance, Management or other related areas.
• Certification: Preferred to have in areas such as Internal Audit, Quality Control, Project Management etc.
• Understanding of BPO operations pertaining to accounting, payroll and compliance would be added advantage
• Must have strong risked based thinking and analytical mindset
• Background of ISO audit/certification is preferred.
• At least 3 years of experience in internal audit and risk management.
• Fluent in English (reading, speaking, and writing).
• Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Power BI or any other data visualization software experience is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute individually and collaborate.
Deloitte is the world’s largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity