Assist in the detailed design stages of a specific phase/project (from concept design stage up until working drawings) and ensure adequate support is given to the project management in the construction stage.
Key Accountabilities – Operations:
• Provide support in overseeing consultants architectural design efforts for the concept design, schematic design, detailed design, and working design phases.
• Assist to prepare creative design and ensure the delivery of drawings and specifications.
• Provide input for pre-concept development and development brief / asset business plan (IREP stages 1 & 2 as needed).
• Assist in drafting design briefs.
• Assist with the scoping of small design activities and technical evaluation of low-value bids when required.
• Conduct site visits and collaborate with project management in identifying and flagging architectural issues and developing potential value engineering initiatives.
• Assist Interfaces in preparation of permit and license applications.
• Assist in Design Management for building developments.
• Bachelor in Architecture / Design.
• 4 – 6 years in architecture/design.
• Basic knowledge of the methods of analysis and tools required in architectural design.
• Basic knowledge of the codes and regulations related to architectural design.
• Good design capabilities.
Orion Engineering was established in 1987 to supply Engineering personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry. Since then the company has grown significantly and presently has in excess of 4000+ personnel on secondment worldwide.
Our blue chip client list includes major oil companies such as Shell, BP, Chevron Texaco and Exxon Mobil and major engineering contractors and suppliers such as Technip, Wood Group. Talisman and Wormald Tyco.
The division has offices at various strategic locations throughout the world including London, Houston, Aberdeen, Lagos, Doha, Singapore and 5 offices throughout Kazakhstan.