- Provides support to senior management in making sound business decisions by providing meaningful and comprehensive financial analysis
- Provide regular financial expertise and ensures performance monitoring of various units and subsidiaries within the banking group
- Perform peer benchmarking and analyses of GCC banks in order to provide well rounded meaningful feedback and determine the bank’s standing
- In coordination with direct manager, coordinate relationship with rating agencies and current/potential investors and analysts
- Support the team with implantation and execution of new planning and reporting tools/ applications development.
- Generate various reports from the system while ensuring completeness and accuracy under the test environment
- Prepare work plan for assigned tasks, identify options, prepare reports and recommend appropriate change or action
- Provide assistant to departments in formulating their budgets and preparing monthly variance reports
- Participate in versos functional committees to achieve optimal cooperation and seamless quality service
- Bachelors of Business Administration or Bachelors of Science preferably in Finance or related fields.
- Professional Certification of any of the following is preferrable Eg: CA,CMA,CIMA, or CPA ( or in progress of acquiring any)
- Proficient in Microsoft office,
- Knowledge of banking system tools is a plus.
- Bilingual – Arabic & English.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience – 3 years in baking is a plus.
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 4 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma