The incumbent will be responsible for preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet, schedules, ledgers account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings, account analysis and supporting the Finance Manager in carrying out the responsibilities of the Accounts department.
• Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
• General ledger operations
• Prepare journal entries
• Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
• preparation of monthly financial reports
• Assist with accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Account/bank reconciliations
• Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
• Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
• Bachelor’s or higher in Accounting or Finance.
• Minimum 8 years accounting/finance experience with Construction Company.
• Strong understanding of accounting theory
• Highly detail oriented and organized in work
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
• Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office applications results.
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting is a Grade “A” Qatari Contracting Company, which specializes in project management, construction, execution and Design Build for road works and infrastructure projects.
BOTC is highly committed to continuously upgrading its performance to keep pace with the emerging needs of the market and ultimately achieve client satisfaction. BOTC recognises that its success comes from and is attributed to its engineers and staff. Without their commitment, ingenuity, and hard work, BOTC would not be the success story it is today or the company we are striving to be tomorrow.
BOTC has a long history of delivering its projects on time, within budget and to the high quality demanded by the client. These are the traditions that made BOTC valued by its clients, and as our CEO, Dori Labaki says: “The road to a successful partnership is paved with guaranteed quality and unrivaled professionalism. Here at BOTC, we have secured an award-winning reputation with our clients built on mutual respect and shared value, and have grown into a leading business institution in Qatar. It is with this confidence that we look forward to many more years of prosperity ahead.”