Designation: Senior Accountant
Role: Manage all day to day function of KSA accounts and assist sales team on need basis.
* Single point of contact for any accounts department function.
* To prepare monthly management accounts for and maintain necessary schedules, create necessary JVs, accruals, review sales order costing, WIP, Zakat.
* Prepare WPS payroll on a timely manner.
* VAT return are prepared and filled in a timely manner. Ensure all supporting AR and AP documents are in compliant with KSA VAT laws.
* Prepare cash flow statements and ensure expenses claims disbursements and supplier payments.
* Liaison with Auditors for annual audit process and finalization.
ACCA, Bachelor of commerce, Degree level in finance and accounting or equivalent
Experience, Training, Knowledge and Skills:
* 5 years of experience including three years in similar role.
* Commercial Awareness.
* Attention to detail, Leadership, action orientation, Quality Orientation, Teamwork, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Problem Solving and Decision Making.
* Advance knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, ERP systems.
* Excellent Command in English communication skills.
* Arabic knowledge would be an added advantage.
Remuneration: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Job Location
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Engineering; Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.