With our continued growth throughout the GCC, the Gastronomica Finance team are now searching for a Senior Accountant. Based in Qatar, your primary focus will be the analysis of financial information and the preparation of various financial reports which include profit and loss statements.
Additionally your responsibilities will include:
- The preparation of daily sales.
- Managing petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts including credit card settlement and supplier accounts.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and cheques for all inventory suppliers, rent, utilities and other standard payments as per credit terms.
- Compilation and preparation of monthly payroll, which includes collection of staff attendance records and distribution of pay slips.
- Conducting cash and inventory audits within Gastronomical restaurants.
- Liaising and or following up with other functional and operational teams and external agencies which include banks and government departments.
- Updating and maintenance of asset register.
- Assisting the Finance manager in accounting and year end finalization/audit etc.
- Interacting with internal and external auditors in compiling audits.
- Preparing financial status reports and studies as needed
- Providing supervisors with historical information and accurate financial reports as requested.
- Other duties assigned from time to time based on requirement by the seniors.
You will be a holder of a Finance, Accounting or Commerce degree with between 5 to 7 years working experience within the restaurant, hotel or hospitality industry. Your high attention to detail, together with your ability to analyze financial information will assist in your success in this role. As will you effective communication skills, the ability to work within a team and a proactive attitude.
A knowledge of SAP Business One would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma