• Handling full spectrum of financial and cost accounting roles eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, payrolls etc.
• Design and administer accounting and information systems that include records of assets, liabilities and business transactions.
• Preparing budgets, tax returns and financial statements.
• Performing full sets of accounts and ensured the timely closing of accounts.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
• Following up with the social security.
• Highly detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
• Having analytical and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with social security provisions
• Familiarity with Quickbox
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the same field.
• Excellent command of English Language
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma