– Guard and patrol Oman Air premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
– To work on shifts and during public holidays.
– Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
– Report daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
– Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
– Report damage or defective security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering and escalate to senior management.
– Control vehicle access to Oman Air premises and ensure that guest details are received prior to guests’ arrival and subsequently is provided without fail.
– Ensure that the car access is not provided any of the above said locations without prior intimation or access cards.
– Manual operations of barrier is strictly prohibited unless there is a technical issue.
– Guide visitors to visitors’ parking area and manage Oman Air’s parking areas.
– Record all vehicles that are violating Oman Air’s policy on daily basis and report to Oman Air staff (Supervisor-Assistant Manager) for necessary actions.
– Ensure that the staff visiting the SIM building to surrender their staff ID and obtain visitor pass.
– Any other tasks-assignments given by the Management.
Oman Air, the flagship company of the Sultanate of Oman’s Civil Aviation sector, commenced operations in 1993. Starting off as a regional player, Oman Air, as Oman’s national carrier has witnessed rapid growth in the last 14 years. Oman Air has played a major role in making Muscat a major traffic hub in the Middle East providing a fillip to commercial, industrial and tourism activities.
As a full-fledged commercial airline of Oman, Oman Air has striven to maintain high performance standards in all aspects of its operation. The Oman International Services was established in the year 1970 & later Oman Aviation Services was founded on 1981 to extend services to the other airlines in terms of cargo handling, ground handling etc.
The Oman Air fleet consists of most modern and fuel- efficient aircraft with aesthetically designed interiors. Ultra- modern in-flight service equipment is deployed onboard to improve safety and overall performance. Investment in new technology, planning and product innovation has propelled Oman Air to the forefront of the aviation industry.