The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and implementing security measures to protect computer systems, networks and data. Information security analysts are expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies, in order to anticipate security breaches.
Primarily Skills and experiences:
• Intelligence gathering, updating of threat intelligence data pipeline.
• Independent threat analysis.
• Contribution to threat alerts and advisories.
• Development of internal systems and tools.
• More than 3 years of Internet security experience.
• At least 5 years of IT experience in addition to the specific experience.
• Proficient in TCP/IP networking and security.
• Good Knowledge of vulnerability analysis, information warfare, Botnet analysis and Botnet propagation techniques.
• In-depth understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, IPSEC, RPC, SMB, SSH, SIP, SMTP, IMAP, IRC, HTTP/S, FastFlux, Netflow, SNMP, Syslog.
• Basic understanding of Google Apps APIs (maps, charts,…)
• Log Analysis.
• Apache Kafka, Mesos, Docker, Elasticsearch and Apache Storm.
• Open Source Intelligence & information gathering.
• Technical writing.
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.