- Liaise with SQE and Safety & Quality Specialist in Maintenance Planning to ensure the implementation of the requirements of the Safety Management Systems in the Sector and to ensure compliance with safety guidelines
- Support the implementation of corrective actions in coordination with SQE and Safety Specialist to ensure that CNS-ATM systems performance is back to normal levels.
- Ensure that safety and safety management documentation is readily available and accessible to all Sector staff, document and share lessons learned and provide technical expertise on all safety related issues and inquiries.
- Order suspension of activities that pose threats to workers’ health or safety.
- Conduct preliminary investigation on accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
- Lead and guide the implementation of safety recommendations within the Sector and follow up with relevant stakeholders to monitor their progress in this area.
- Champion and drive safety management initiatives across the Sector and encourage staff to propose potential improvements to ensure that SANS’ achieves and exceeds its safety targets and objectives.
- Promote and champion a safety culture and behavior across the Sector by recommending safety trainings and initiating seminars for Sector staff by way of regular and refresher training on safety, in line with performance and capability needs and in coordination with SQE and the Safety & Quality Specialist.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting, or other conditions that could affect employee health, comfort, or performance.
- Investigate health-related complaints and inspect facilities to ensure that they comply with public health legislation and regulations.
- Report to Sector Manager all Safety and Quality information that can be used to support future planning decisions.
- Analytical Thinking
- Quality of Service
- Team Work
- Results Driven
- Safety Management
- Safety Assurance
- Business Continuity
- Regulation & Compliance
- Proficiency in both English and Arabic Languages.
- Good understanding of CNS-ATM systems.
- The position requires certification in at least two CNS-ATM specialties at the first level and the requirements increase with the level in accordance with MED policy.
- Technical Diploma in Communications, Navigation Aid, Surveillance, Automation or equivalent as a minimum.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Communication or System Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
- Job Location:
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Residence Location:
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma