Join us on our exciting journey! NANO HEALTH is a global healthcare advisor, providing guidance intelligence solutions that move the industry forward with insight to enable better health through the use of IT. We focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, NANO HEALTH offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The primary duties associated with this position will include:
– greeting and welcoming individuals at the reception desk;
– providing current information on available services;
– process and route incoming and outgoing mail;
– generating and maintaining computerized files;
– typing various letters and forms.
– File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
– Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
– Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos, and forms
– Social marketing.
– SEO Search Engine Optimization.
– business letter writing, and English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
– Very good in English (speaking and writing)
– Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
– High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proficiency in MS Office
– High school.
- Job Location
- Nasr City, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Healthcare, other
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.