- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Visiting Doctor’s clinics on a daily basis to explain and offer our services.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Good presentation
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Communicative Skills
- Computer Skills
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Marketing; Healthcare, other
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Marketing and PR
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 0 Max: 8