– Plan, in coordination with his Sales Superior, personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including promotion and sale of products in the respective operational Market.
– Perform daily visits to the market (as per the KPI’s set per division) in order to achieve the 5 sales pillars: Prospecting, meeting, presenting, closing and following up.
– Maintain and develop existing and new customers through relevant assistance, by meeting their needs, handling their objections as well as following up on deals and new prospects.
– Contribute to the preparation and ensure attendance of exhibitions, congresses and trainings whether in Lebanon or abroad, as requested from the management.
– Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships with our clients.
– Provide within his CRM report ,a detailed daily report regarding the daily activities with all related information.
– Comply with the sales target set by the management.
– University degree or equivalent
– Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
– 1 to 2 years minimum Experience in outdoor sales.
– Proven ability to achieve sales targets is a plus.
– Good presentations skills.
– Good Planning and Organizational skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 1 Max: 3