Reporting to the Managing Director of Meyer Sound Europe and based in Middle East or Africa, the Sales Manager supports, grows and builds Meyer Sound’s dealer and distributor network in the region.
- Manages grows and builds Meyer Sound’s dealer and distributor network and sales throughout Middle East and Africa to meet Meyer Sound’s sales goals.
- Collaborates with Meyer Sound teams to establish overall sales goals, strategy and prioritization for potential business, defining key criteria and actively seeking out opportunities to drive growth.
- Maintains existing relationships, identifies new relationships and opportunities, develops proposals, forges partnerships and ultimately drives projects and contract negotiations through to execute sales. Identifies needs and challenges and ensures those needs are met.
- Establishes and maintains regular and on-going communication with dealers, distributors and customers, ensuring regular contact, knowledge of needs, and coordination of support with both internal and external resources.
- Provides regular updates to the Managing Director of Meyer Sound Europe and other teams. Provides detailed reports and presentations on progress and status of activities.
- Supports dealer and distributor relationships, sales and market presence by attending tradeshows, networking events, demos, promotional events and similar events.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director of Meyer Sound Europe.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of prior professional audio experience. Knowledge of professional loudspeaker products, technologies and clients including potential clients. Strong knowledge of audio technologies and their application.
- Well-networked throughout Middle East and Africa with an understanding of existing relationships in the professional audio.
- Business savvy with excellent account management and relationship skills with a proven track record in negotiation and closing deals to gain market share.
- Excellent business negotiation, sales and account management skills, including strong communication, presentation and organization skills. Prior experience with sales and proposal planning, technical sales and contract negotiation.
- Strong cultural and collaborative fit to work as part of the Meyer Sound team and distributor network. Work with Meyer Sound team and distributors to be culturally aware, sensitive, and have strong goal alignment.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
- Local language and English language skills.
- The ability to travel up to 60 percent of the time.
- Job Location
- Sohar, Oman
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma