• Assist in Developing sales strategy in consultation with Business Development Manager / Sr. Sales Manager
• Forecasts and develops annual sales targets from the chosen customer segments.
• Monitors market pricing and ensures that own pricing is competitive
• Identify and coverts emerging trends and business opportunities into revenue or sales prospects.
• Develops prospective customer’s pipeline.
• Maintains sales volume, service mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Ensures timely collection of receivables from credit sales to the clients
• Prepares and implements credit policies for respective customer segments
• Maintains a minimum/standard lead response time to customer to establish reliability, credibility & availability
• Reviews & ensures project completion on time and within budget to achieve project wise and overall gross margin
• Strengthens DicoTech brand recognition for market penetration
• Resolves client’s complaints and disputes arising in any of the contracts. Advises if legal action is required.
• Helps Company to register/pre-qualify for contractors, consultants, Government projects.
• Upgrades self-professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Creates data, documentation and decisions repository for future decision making
Strategy, Business Plan, Collection, Waterproofing, concrete, client interface.
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Min: 30 Max: 50