Our client is hiring a Sales Manager to identify target customers for the Company’s specialty products in Chocolates, Gifts & Accessories and establish plans for attaining business identified target customers.
• Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Monitor sales performance against last year, last week and budget on a daily and weekly basis and to give feedback to management.
• Achieve the revenue targets and actively seeks ways to achieve or exceed sales targets.
• Ensure seasonal peaks, important trading/ promotional events are taken account of when preparing forecasts.
• Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
• Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
• Oversee and monitor all point of sales activities which includes – sales transactions, tracking customer orders and payments, providing service, handling returns and refunds, gathering consumer data for
• Providing understanding of the Chocolate industry to the Sales Teams and supporting initial sales activity with the goal of meeting short and long-term targets for revenue, profitability and market share.
• Ensuring close alignment with other team members.
• Networking at Food Service trade shows, conferences and venues to build knowledge and identify new prospects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors’ Degree in food science or other relevant business discipline. Additionally, an MBA is a plus.
• Significant direct and practical Business development and Sales experience in Chocolate industry.
• Experience with proven value selling approaches and techniques.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in creation and execution
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills required. Experience in problem solving and creative thinking.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and in a variety of cultures – both internal and external.
• Available to travel domestically.
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $0 – $500
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 18 Max: 65