About The Job:
Our Safety Sales Representative will be responsible for the sales of our products and services within a defined territory, serving customers engaged primarily in safety dominant customers across multiple segments. The Safety Sales Representative maintains effective customer relations, develops opportunities for growth within an existing customer base, and assures market penetration and profitability while achieving
sales and profit forecasts.
– Develop and maintain effective customer relations with purchasing and end user within assigned territory.
– Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with cross-functional team of supplier and internal resources; Seeks out broader relationships within the account to help facilitate networking and prospecting.
– Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to expand business within assigned territory; maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives.
– Perform sales calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory.
– Research competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data in the business plan; Introduces new products and services.
– Supports multiple research sales representatives by providing information specific to safety, including technical information, product recommendations for customer applications, and
other safety support.
_ Manage pricing within territory to control profitability.
_ Maintain accurate reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of territory,
– Inform customers of supply and price trends and assist in inventory control.
-Consults with customers to Implement customer specific action plans.
– Provide product recommendations based on client requirements, providing product training with regard to occupational health and safety equipment.
– 2-3 years experiences in sales in a related field
– Ability to communicate clearly in English and Arabic.
– Experience in selling PPE/ Safety Products is essential.
Further Candidate Requirements:
– Candidates must be in Qatar and have at least 2 years’ experience in the field of safety equipment sales and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
– Able to join immediately (maximum 1 month notice period).
– Preference will go to candidates who are locally available and able to provide NOC.
- Job Location:
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Residence Location: