Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Sales Engineer to join the team in Kuwait.
– Assist with the development and implementation of sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business unit or product line.
– Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals.
– Leads activities of sales personnel.
– Maintains and services some key accounts.
– Handles special projects, as assigned
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. 5+ years’ experience in related field.
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Must be highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
– Possesses and applies knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures. Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
– Advanced PC skills.
– Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
– Comprehensive knowledge of appropriate company products/application and services to customer requirements and competitive market in the scope of responsibility.
– Good negotiating skills.
– Demonstrated understanding of sales process, ability to build strong relationships and close business.
– Good knowledge of commercial issues.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.