We are seeking a motivated, outgoing, result-driven, and confident Sales Consultant to join our growing team and drive sales for our business. As a Sales Consultant, you will act as a liaison between our company and the customer in order to establish trust, increase knowledge, and drive more sales for our company.
You will be responsible for influencing existing and potential customers to buy our services.
You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Schedule sales appointments with current and prospective customers.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge about our services and educate customers about them.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements.
- Persuade the customer to buy our services by demonstrating how they meet their needs.
- Deal carefully and professionally with complaints or doubts to safeguard and promote the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of useful information.
- Generate and track new leads to continue expanding the reach of the business.
- Identify ways to market our services to new consumers, including identifying new target markets.
- Uphold relationships with clients to ensure they remain satisfied, that their questions are answered, and that their needs are professionally met.
- Collaborate with other sales and telemarketing consultants to discuss innovative ways to effectively sell to customers.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Assess customer needs and requirements and suggest new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales.
- Assist the Sales Manager in the development and implementation of strategic and short-term plans for sales and telemarketing, which expand the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Constantly seek new ways to make services more attractive to current and prospective customers.
- Use client feedback to improve customer experience.
- Demonstrate advanced sales knowledge, and stay up to date on all company policies and procedures.
- Any other responsibilities and duties related to this role as may be determined by the Sales Manager.
- University degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or another related field.
- A specialized certificate or training in Sales is advantageous.
- At least 3 years of solid and relevant sales experience in a mid to large company.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- Integrity and great work ethics.
- Passion for relationship building and selling.
- Confident, friendly, persuasive, and outgoing personality.
- Customer service-oriented attitude.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues.
- Resilient, persistent, patient, and able to handle customer rejection.
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities.
- Thrive as an individual and as part of a team.
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Attention to details.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Arabic and English. French is advantageous.
Marketing, Public Relation or any Related field
- Job Location:
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma