The Account Manager establishes links with employers to generate appropriate and sustainable vacancies for Job Seekers. The role requires establishing and maintaining close working relationships with local employers, coworkers and team, Hafiz job seekers and other key partners. Assessing and screening Job seekers to ensure that we provide a high level of service to employers.
– This is a targeted fast paced, role where you will be expected to understand the needs of your company and find ways to fulfill them.
– Ability to use analytical data to target suitable employers in your area.
– Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with new and existing employers.
– To sell the services of the company to all new and potential employers; Proactively promoting Job Seekers with Disabilities to them and identify their willingness to employ this group.
– Make regular contact with all key employers with repeat vacancies and conduct monthly meetings with all major employers where ongoing recruitment is occurring;
– Analyze market trends to identify potential business growth when contacting new employers with in your local area;
– Carry out structured and effective mail shot activity to attract new and existing employers which corresponds to the Job Seeker goals;
– Effectively agree terms of recruitment e.g. information sessions, pre-screens, evidence collection arrangements;
– Identify the recruitment needs of each employer and tailor pre-screens and group assessments to their specific needs ensuring that contractual terms are met.
– Engage with employer-focused partner organizations such as Chambers of Commerce, Business Forums and other key stakeholders to develop and strengthen relations and promote the benefits of Job Placement Centers.
Job Seeker Activities
– Ensure that job seekers are appropriately matched to employer vacancies;
– All referred job seekers attend a relevant mock interview;
– Organize and facilitate pre-screens/group sessions tailored to needs of employers for all vacancies;
– Ensure that the Employment Advisor teams are notified about pre-screens/group activities and that appropriate feedback is passed on to them.
– Ensure that there is clear and effective communication with the Advisor teams.
– Update the job, board regularly.
– Liaise immediately with team on any work-related issues and Provide constructive feedback promptly.
– Communicate clearly on an ongoing basis the added value of the relationship they are building so that it is clear to the Advisors.
– Report actual performance numbers and future forecasts on weekly bases.
– Record and maintain quality records for all employment interactions on Ingeus Works by attaching newly acquired vacancies.
– Keep all records fully accurate and updated on a daily basis with all ongoing communication.
– Utilize vacancy management system accurately to identify AM employers being worked with and targeted to avoid duplication when cold calling.
– Work with Account Managers as a team and share experiences and best practices.
– Attend team meetings as require to share best practice and strategy to fulfil your Job Placement Centers targets.
– Liaise with other Employment Account Managers to ensure they understand the needs of your case load.
• Saudi National.
• Minimum of 2 years work experience.
• Minimum level of education: Diploma
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent presentation and written skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively engage with a wide variety of clients and employers.
• Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrates organization & planning skills including time management.
• Ability to self-manage and motivate a team of job advisors to think critically.
• Willingness to learn formally and informally.
• Works well in a team.
• Ability to be flexible.
• Experience in Sales or Business. Development environment.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Resources.
• Workforce planning experience will be an advantage.
• Understanding of local labor market trends and policies.
- Job Location:
- Medina, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Medina,Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 25 Max: 35