• Preparation of the offers
• Processing offers based on the given pricing instructions
• Preparing and proceeding the customer order
• Monitoring and coordinating of deliveries of product to customers
• Handling customer complains
• Obtain TPI reports and certificates
• Consult technical team regarding specification
• Responsibility for the safety aspects within the area of own responsibility. Conduct 4 SMAT’S per year.
• Coordinating with financial department on LC
• Communications with customer, with Plants and Logistics
• Securing and issuing of NOC’s
• Reporting to sales manager on all issues relevant to orders and any market information (competitor’s pricing, job lost, tender information)
• Any other tasks or project in the business that could be allocated
• Update self with the Group and Company standards and learn new skills for self-development
• Bachelor Degree in Business / Financial
• Engineering Background an added advantage.
• 2 years Customer Service / Logistics experience in the GCC and ME markets
• Export documentation processing experience
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
• World leader in habitat
• €39.1 billion in sales in 2016
• Operates in 67 countries
• More than 170,000 employees