Minimum of 5 years of experience in structured cabling infrastructure.
Highly motivated sales professional
Develop new business, building and maintaining long term clients relationships.
have distribution background and experience sales channels with proven track record.
Develop growth strategies for our distribution channel in all over EGYPT, This would include:
– Formulate marketing channel strategy Selection and motivation of channel partners
– Coordinate channel strategy with sales/marketing
– Evaluate channel partner performance
– Manage conflict in the channels Maintain Distribution lists
– Conduct sales calls to implement account and/or target market strategies as developed in conjunction with the Sales Manager in support of EELAF’s business objectives.
– Using professional selling skills, generate preference for EELAF’s products and services.
– Provide weekly call summaries and call reports to the Business Manager, the organization and internal support personnel on a timely basis.
– A call report or a brief summary should be written for all meetings or telephone contacts where significant issues are discussed, or actions are required
– Utilize company CRM as the key customer relation database.
Regularly conduct presentations on EELAF products sets to all business partners and End-Users.
– Provide basic training to potential and current customers on EELAF Products.
– Establish sources to provide information or competitive pricing, market activities, transaction usage and other information about the assigned account(s) or target markets.
– Provide information as required by the business Manager to assist in development of twelve-month rolling forecasts.
– Report all customer problems to the business Manager as quickly as possible to ensure the problem is resolved in a timely manner.
– Track the progress of the problem resolution and insure that it meets the requirements of the customer.
– Assist in training and orientation of new customer sales organizations as required
– Continually improve selling skills through participation in training and seminars, supervisory feedback, self-evaluation, and customer feedback.
– Knowledge of the customers and distribution channels that serve the customer base.
– Minimum of 5 years of experience with structured cabling infrastructure.
– strong and energetic sales person wants to grow with a dynamic organization
– Technical knowledge of network design and capabilities.
– Experience interacting with customers to provide passive products and solutions.
– Innovative and creative with problem solving skills.
– Comfortable using technology both software and hardware to assist in achieving sales goals and customer satisfaction.
– Ability to sense and relate observations to business opportunities.
– Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented approach and thorough in completing tasks.
– Confident speaker, good listening skills, able to communicate clearly by phone and email.
– Dependable and organized with time management skills.
– Ability to work independently and as a team member.
– Professional reputation and image required at all times
- Job Location
- Maadi, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10