• Conduct in-house safety awareness training.
• On site safety audits.
• Risk Management (identify, evaluate and analyse the risk using the risk matrix).
• Management of Hazardous chemicals and MSDS
• Emergency codes handling and mock drills initiation. (Code blue and other medical related codes)
• Fire safety management (Mapping, training, drills)
• Disaster management
• Occupational hazards managment
• Safety measures implementation and follow up especially in the Radiology Dep., OR and Laboratory.
• Property control.
• Presentation skills.
• Inspection Procedures for the Hazardous Waste Operations Inspection Procedures for the Hazardous Waste Operations
– Bachelor Degree or higher Diploma in engineering with two to five years experience in hospital safety and OSHA certified is recommended.
– He will be officially reported to the Maintenance& Facility manager and for the Quality tasks he will be reporting to the Quality Manager.
- Job Location
- Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma