S4HANA Functional Architect – KSA Job
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives. As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple. We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
– The SAP Solution Architect possesses advanced knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA and general knowledge of partner software solutions in similar domain.
– Lead and deploy SAP S/4 HANA Solutions across SAP customer base in the region
– Participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
– The SAP Solution Architect interacts with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
– Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
– Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies (SAP Virtual Studio and Adobe Connect).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related fields
– SAP Certification in relevant domain
EXPERIENCE & REQUIRED SKILLS
– Demonstrates 10+ successful engagements leading on-site and virtual teams in the domain of Finance or Procurement or Analytics
– Software architecture and application implementation experience using SAP methodologies
– Perform detailed analysis of customer business processes and requirements to support project evaluations with proposed solutions, as well as to create solution specifications for complex and large projects
– Extensive knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
– Experience in sales and sales processes
– Excellent presentation and communication skills in English.
– Arabic skills are preferable along with local market experience
– 100% Willingness to travel for work
– Strong stakeholder management skills with clear and effective communication skills
– High drive for success and motivation to achieve results while focusing on perceived value
– Strong team player attitude with solid understanding of SAP products, technology, Support strategy and portfolio
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP please apply online.
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world’s largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP’s product portfolio and extends SAP’s leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.