- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation.
- Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organisation’s previous handling of risks.
Establishing and quantifying the organisation’s ‘risk appetite’, i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept.
Excellent communication and presentation skills:
- Proven experience as a Risk Manager.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control.
- Analytical mind with problem solving competence.
- Strong computer and research skills knowledge of analysis software is preferred “e.g statistics analysis software or SAS”.
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations “e.g Occupational safety and Health Act”.
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures.
- Professional risk management certification is a plus.
- Bachelor degree of business administration or equivalent and master degree is prefer.
business administration or equivalent
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Type:
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 15
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma