Reporting operationally to the Project Controls Department Manager the Risk and Change Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the risk and change section.
Impalement SAC EPMO Change Management and Risk Management Procedures; enhance the procedures as part of continuous improvement.
Responsible to enforce the establishment of Risk and Change Registers for each contract/project/portfolio in coordination with Construction and Project Management and other stakeholders.
• The reliability and initiative to deliver success without immediate supervision.
• The intellect to understand KSA strategic initiatives
• To support the SPMs/PMs by managing the project risk management process.
• To engage with all internal and external stakeholders and facilitate risk and change management communications.
• Implement Risk and Change Management Procedures
• Coordinate change management requirements with Project Management Team, analyse changes and lead Change Evaluations Committee (CEC) meetings
• Coordinate risk management requirements with Project Management Team, lead risk workshops at contract, project and portfolio levels
• To act as functional lead for the Risk and Change Management Plan and Procedure; update risk and change management plans/procedures as part of continuous improvement including updates to CEC Terms of References
• Lead risk and change management awareness sessions/trainings
• Provides subject matter specific guidance to project team personnel relating to Risk and Change Management
• Champion optimization of risk and change deliverables by introducing new tools, skills and analytics
• Bachelor in engineering / management from an accredited university.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in engineering and/ or project management including having worked as the risk manager on large scale projects.
• Experience of managing changes on a large-scale project or portfolio of projects
• Experience and demonstrated skills in identifying problems, assessing alternatives and determining solutions.
• Proven experience and understanding of commercial risk management practice and procedures, preferably within the relevant sector context.
• Previous experience of risk quantification (cost / schedule/ quality / safety).
• Previous experience of maintaining risk management databases (e.g. ARM).
• Previous experience of corporate risk management procedures.
• Experience of working internationally (preference for KSA experience).
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering