We are looking for a Retail Sales Representative to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in their store will stand out. You will help, identify client needs, present, answer questions about our products & services and also recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
• Reach and direct customers
• Sell specific products and services to consumers.
• Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
• Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing)
• Process orders in person and over the phone.
• Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
• Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
• Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Understanding and promoting company programs.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Cross-sell products
• Ensure business manager target are fully achieved
• Manage carrying sample merchandise
• Coordinate with the Retail business manager team to provide excellent follow up.
• Inform customers about discounts and special offers
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services
• Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales or similar role
• Understanding of the retail sales process
• Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
• Knowledge of sales procedures
• Knowledge of product
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
• Experience in sales.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Job Location
- Maadi, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma