Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department/head of division in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Instructs and guides when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patient, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
- To report and discuss all unsual findings, complication or alterations in the management plan, with the Senior Registrar and Consultant.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Works towards completing his post graduate training and passing the Final Part his Membership or Saudi Board
- Attends the Department’s Continuing Medical Education Programme.
- Participates in approved research projects.
- Shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- To acquire and maintain a valid certification in BLS (Basic Life Support).
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectives.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school.
- Master Degree, or valid registration in SCHS as a Paediatric Registrar.
- Saudi Board or equivalent qualification in Paediatrics.
- Specialized professional experience for a minimum of four (4) years in Paediatrics.
- Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.
- Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen specialty.
- Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment. Ability to speak, write and read English. EducationPaediatrics or NICU
- Job Location
- Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies