The postholder will be fundamental to the delivery of MACHS’s strategic aims of exceptional teaching and learning quality, matched by an outstanding student experience. The Registrar / Registry Manager will be expected to organize the professional administrative services in the Registry, and the resources required to deliver that service, to maximize the benefits to MACHS of an efficient and effective professional support department, and to provide a welcoming, pro-active and responsive service for staff and students at MACHS.
1. To lead and manage the design and delivery of Student and Registrar Services across the student lifecycle: from student acquisition to graduation.
2. To lead and manage the Registrar’s operational strategy, including systems and process review and the consideration of physical and human resource needs.
3. To lead, develop and manage staff within the Registrar and ensure a professional working environment that enables staff to develop.
4. To keep abreast of developments and sector norms in Registrar services, and contribute to the development of policies and procedures in response to internal strategic priorities and external factors.
5. To assist with the management and administration of serious case review, acting as a casework officer where required (Appeals, complaints, misconduct, disciplinarians, extenuating circumstances).
6. To act as member of relevant MACHS committees and working groups and act as Secretary to key MACHS Committees (academic and corporate) as required.
7. To act as line manager to Registrar staff: motivating and managing the team on a daily basis; managing all staffing issues within the team; planning and carrying out staff induction, training and performance review; being actively involved in the recruitment of new staff; and developing a culture and infrastructure that facilitates an outstanding student experience and excellent service delivery to MACHS staff, students and external contacts.
8. To maintain an active and effective network of external contacts, in line with the requirements of the role.
9. To maintain effective working relationships with colleagues across MACHS, in order to provide a joined-up, efficient and effective service to current and potential students.
10. To undertake other duties, as requested by the Senior Management Team, and participate in the delivery of key MACHS events, such as Open Day, Induction/Registration and Graduation.
- Job Location
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Job Ref.
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Master’s degree