Nursing and Midwifery
We are hiring for the No. 1 ranked hospital in The Middle East.
Our client Hospital is a 985 bedded Magnet Accredited Tertiary referral Hospital.
Contact us today for an information and application pack. We will guide you through the recruitment and relocation process.
Scope of Service: Operating Rooms – Cardiac OR
HOURS OF OPERATION:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
No. of OR: 4
Nurse Ratio: 3 per OR
Scope of Service
OR Level IV consists of four Operating Rooms specializing in cardiovascular surgeries for both pediatric and adult patients.
The most common surgical procedures include:
• Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
• Valve Repair and/or Replacement
• Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair
• Congenital Cardiac Defect Repairs
• Heart Transplant
• Lung Transplant
• 60% Pediatric – Complex congenital anomalies
• 40% Adult – CABG, Valves, Adult cardiac anomalies
Criteria for Admission to Service
Criteria for patient admission into OR level IV is the need for cardiovascular intervention with anesthesia.
This includes elective, emergency and transplant procedures.
• Generous tax-free income.
• Lucrative benefits package to include free fully furnished accommodation, free healthcare, free flights and 54 days paid leave per year.
• Registered Nurse with current nursing license from country of origin
• Two years recent experience in Adult or Paediatric Cardiac Operations
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.